Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Knock Knock

Knock knock. Who's there? I have no idea. I don't know what it is, but for some reason in the past month I have gotten so many random people whom I have never in my life met trying to add me on facebook. My current 'friend request' count is 14 - and I do not know a single one of them. I average about 1 a day right now. It is seriously getting ridiculous!! And in times past when I have gotten some random person, I take the time to message them and say some tactful version of "I'm sorry, but who are you?" But I only used to get those once every few months. I'm tired of sending that stupid thing and getting a response clearly indicating that we have never met but that they *want* to meet or get to know me or network or whatever. Newsflash: If I don't know you, I will not add you! Sorry, but I prefer the old-fashioned way, thanks.

I told a friend of mine about it and he joked that it was my profile picture that it was doing it, because I "look like a model." Seriously? It's just a picture, and I am most definitely not a model! However, it's worth a shot. So I just changed my profile picture back to a 'normal' one, taken by yours truly. I guess we'll see if that fixes it.

No comments: