Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dishwashers!!!

I got a dishwasher, I got a dishwasher, I got a dishwasher hey hey hey HEY!

Yes, we picked up a portable dishwasher today from someone in Eagle Mountain (about 20-25 minutes away). Thanks to good 'ol KSL classifieds always finding the best deals! I can't even begin to tell you how extremely THRILLED I am to finally have a dishwasher!! I love my place (and will love it even more when we get it all painted!) but the biggest downside was that amidst our huge kitchen, there was no dishwasher. :(

But that has now changed! I have never been so excited to actually do the dishes! haha. Okay, so I guess it's not really "doing the dishes" when all I'm doing is putting them into a dishwasher, but it counted for me! I've been hand-washing ALL of our dishes for over a year now and I was sooo dang sick of it! You don't realize how much you take things like that for granted until you don't have one anymore. My kitchen is going to be SO much cleaner all the time now - I guarantee it!

Anyway, short and sweet entry - hurray for dishwashers!! :D

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

We had a portable once. LOOOOOved it!