Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Life Is Funny

It's funny how one day you want one thing, and another day you want something completely different.  And I literally mean the time span of just one day.  That instant where everything in your brain somehow rewires itself and suddenly your thoughts, views, or opinions on something are completely different than the day before.  And of course, I suppose it's a gradual process that eventually leads you to that "insta-switch" but it's still a switch that ultimately happens overnight or that you just suddenly realize one day.  Heh, this probably isn't even making sense to most people but oh well.  I'm pretty sure no one (except maybe you, Karie ;-) ) reads these anyway!  I've just noticed that in the last week and a half or so with my own life and it's been so weird.  I keep asking myself "when did that happen?" because until I was forced to re-evaluate everything, I didn't even realize that anything inside of me had changed!  But two choices were presented to me and the choice I thought for so long that I wanted was suddenly no longer the choice I desired!  I just think it's weird how quickly things can change from one thing to another.  

No comments: