Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Things To Do Before I Die

Alright, so I said I was going to post my new list of things to do before I die. Here's part of it!

*Work on (and/or be in) films with A-list actors and directors
*Compose at least one film score
-Conduct it myself
*Write a book
*Be a music talent scout
*Swim with dolphins
*Learn to dance
*Build a house
*Go to Hawaii
*Visit all 50 states
*Learn how to play guitar, clarinet, and saxophone
*Work with Habitat for Humanity
*Watch a sunrise and a sunset overlooking everything
*Be kissed in the rain
*Go scuba-diving
*Be in a food fight
*Ride in a hot-air balloon
*Learn how to ride a horse
*Sleep outside under the stars
*Go to Egypt and Jerusalem
*Visit Machu Picchu
*Go on a safari
*See the Northern Lights
*Stand on the equator
*Basically, travel the world!
*Build a tree house
*Bury a time capsule
*Go to and/or work the Olympics
*Be a motivational speaker at least once
*Learn how to pick a lock
*Learn how to throw knives
*Become a black belt
*Drive a stunt car
*Become fluent in at least 5 languages, possibly more.

And I'm sure there will be more to come!

No comments: