Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Catch Me When I Fall

Wow, it has been quite a few days and quite a lot has happened, but I'm just going to quickly summarize this week instead of writing it all out ...

Monday: We have a new FHE group, it's awesome, and I love it. We are severely lacking in guys, which is a bummer... but the apartment of guys that actually comes are all awesome so I guess it somehow makes up for it. Tonight we played "in the manner of the adverb" and it was actually really fun! Afterwards, I went to the dollar theatre with my friend Jamie and watched The Proposal.

Tuesday: A group in my ward plays football every Tuesday evening and I played with them tonight. It had been so long since I played football, and it was a blast. Afterwards, Karie and I had our first ward movie night (Iron Man)... and might I add, it was VERY successful! We had every seat filled, and every open floor space as well! I think about 25 people total came.

Wednesday: I got a job interview scheduled for a desk job (hey, work is work and right now I'll take just about anything) and made plans with an old friend for Thursday. Then I went to a friend's birthday party and caught up with a bunch of old friends from last year's ward.

Thursday: I quite possibly may have work on a film! Oh yeah, the job interview... turns out it was only a part time job and they were asking for a year commitment, so that didn't work out. But a friend with whom I have worked on other projects called me up and told me to contact these guys about mixing and/or booming for a new feature and miraculously enough, they were still looking for someone!
Friday: Talked with the producer about the feature and they are trying to give me RIDICULOUSLY low rates so that is yet to be determined. I have to call the producer back Monday or Tuesday to discuss details with him. I also went to this really fun party in Sandy tonight, where I knew the most random combination of people. I think everyone there had ties to someone who either currently lives or has lived in Roman Gardens. I didn't think I was going to have as much fun as I did only knowing a few people, but I ended up staying until 1:30!

Today: I FINALLY got my new phone! And oh my goodness I absolutely love it! It's the EnV Touch (Verizon) and it is awesome. I didn't think I would like another phone as much as my Chocolate, but this one rocks and does so many cool things! I have been playing with it all day.
Karie and I went to Nate and Matt Seeley's tonight for the football game and yay! we won. It was a fun game to watch, too.

There, now you are caught up... haha. :)

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Amazing. I love your life. Oh and mine too. ;P