Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photo Shoot!

Yes, a very unoriginal title this time. I got lazy. And this will probably be the smallest text post ever. Yesterday, a friend from back home posted on facebook that she wanted to do a photography session. So shoot, I volunteered! I went over there today and had an absolute BLAST! She asked if I had ever thought about/done modeling and I said "not really" (it doesn't really count when you're 6-years-old) and she said "well you should!" It made me smile. :) Anyway, here are a few pictures from the day! Enjoy! :) (and might I add... after 23 years, I think I have finally figured out how to do my own hair and makeup. haha)

PS, all pictures are by Kati Henshall - she's fantastic!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great!

Zarah said...

So cute! I love the pictures!