Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Chlorine Is My Perfume

I'm convinced that just about everyone in California has a hot tub. Most seem to have pools as well. I have been to some of the most AMAZING houses since I have moved out here. I wish I could have taken pictures of all the insanely massive houses I have been to for various reasons. The party I went to on Saturday night had this humongous built-in slide with their pool, and it was all landscaped around the slide and the pool so it practically blended in with everything else. It also had this massive almost outdoor kitchen area thing with just about every a normal kitchen would have, but more! Their backyard alone was bigger than my family's house.

The house that I went to tonight for FHE was equally as massive, and their pool had fountains shooting from either side of it, and the lights changed colors every 30 seconds!!! They had a 40 or 50 something inch flat screen TV outside in their patio area!!! With a 7.1 surround system installed into the ceiling too! Outside!!! And they had another couple flat screens that size inside the house as well...

I'm trying to go through all the houses I have been to thus far, and I really do think that each of them has had a pool and hot tub. It's insane! The family I am living with has one (and so does almost every single person on their entire block), each house that I have filmed at has had one, Mallory's house has one, any ward member's house I have been to has had one, the house we went to for the ward game night last night also had one, and afterwards, Mike and I went to his place and used the hot tub there! Seriously, everyone has one! It is so weird! Or I guess just different. In VA it was an anomaly if you had either, let alone both. But hey, pools and hot tubs are great! And the slides make it that much more exciting!

Post title: from http://www.quotegarden.com/swimming.html

No comments: