Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Music of the Heart

Tonight was fun!  I got to see an old roommate and meet her family!  Mallory and I were roommates all last year at Sparks and she lives only about 20 minutes away from where I currently live.  She had a bridal shower and then a birthday shindig right after and it was so fun to see her again!  And I was doubly happy because she brought with her another bucket of my stuff as well as all of my music!!!  Here I am in this great house with a baby grand, and I left all of my music in Utah!  Ahh!!  I have thoroughly enjoyed having it back in just the few hours I've been back from her place.  Hopefully, I'll make good use of the fact that I have a piano downstairs for the next month.  I didn't work any gig today, so I have no exciting stories to tell, but I *did* find this crazy weird picture.  I don't normally like dogs, but even *I* feel bad for these ones!!

No comments: