Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Early Winter

We finally got to see the kittens again today! Well, the ones that were left. Mike's cousin has already found homes for 4 of the 7 that we rescued! (we found a 7th one the day after we found the 6 - the 7th was a big larger but only a week or two older, so we rescued that one as well). The only ones left were two of the orange ones and the black one. But my favorite orange one was still there. I wish I could keep it!! They are all so cute. And they were a LOT more active than that first day we found them! The black one was crawling up me and almost behind my neck and up my hair! And one of the orange ones kept batting at my finger. I want a kitten!!

Afterwards, we went back to Mike's and since Mimi lives a minute away, I went and chatted with her for a while. I always forget how much fun I have with Mimi! We definitely need to hang out more often. She brings out the crazy in me. :P I got back to Mike's place about an hour later and then we went to my place and ate dinner and watched part of a movie. Around 9:45 we met up with some of his friends and drove up to Sundance and rode the ski lift. It may sound weird or random, and I had definitely never heard of just riding the ski lift, but it was actually really fun! And it is apparently a very popular thing to do before ski season starts up, because there were a ton of people there! I would post pictures, but all the pictures we took are on Mike's camera, so once I get a copy of them, I'll try to remember to include them on here.

Post title: song title by Gwen Stefani

No comments: