Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

The Energizer Bunny

Wow, so I was home for a grand total of about 9 hours before I was on the road again. Paul and I went to the L.A. 1st Ward yesterday, ate some food at break-the-fast, and then got on the road. We didn't leave L.A. until about 6:15pm. Thus, we got into Provo at 4:30 or 5am. I got my stuff inside, got ready for bed, and got into bed around 5:30 or 6, got up around noon, did a few essential things and then left just after 2pm for my grandparents' house. There must be something wrong with me... because I LOVE having that busy of a schedule! I somehow thrive on it, where it seems to kill most people. Yet somehow I gain more energy with weeks like this. Strange, huh?

Anyway, it's always fun to visit my grandparents. I got there around 6 and we had dinner chatted, watched a bit of TV, and then my grandma and I chatted until nearly midnight! I was surprised, because my grandparents usually go to sleep relatively early (my grandpa went to sleep around 10 tonight). But it was so much fun talking to my grandma!

Another fun thing about "going to grandma's" is the food. Admit it, you are all thinking the same thing. What better place to go for good food than to your grandma's house? I always leave their place plenty filled! And because they live so far up in the mountains, it is always awesome to look at the stars! They're so bright and vivid! Okay, so tonight they weren't... the moon was too dang bright to be able to see them as well as normal, but you could still see them better than in Provo or any "city." There is just something about stars that fascinate me and I could look at them all night... one of these days I want to literally go "camping underneath the stars" and just look up into the sky for hours. Wouldn't that be fun?? :P

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

I've done that and it AMAZING!!!