Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Oh Internet, How I Miss Thee

Well, I have been without internet for nearly two weeks now! Because of that, my blogging has gone down severely. However, I am going to backdate a bunch of entries, so be on the lookout for those. As of right now, I still have no solid work - just a few sports broadcast gigs in the near future (this weekend and the weekend after next). I decided to try my hand at Avon and so later on this week I will start selling Avon. Anyone interested? :P

Before I moved back to Utah, I decided to try and include at least one picture with each of my posts, but to save time I am just going to give quick snippet updates of what has happened since I've been back. Once I get real internet in my place, my posts will go back to normal.

My new ward is a much older ward and I haven't yet decided if I like it or not. I mean, I would much rather be on the younger end of the ward, but this ward seems like the median age is about 27 or 28, with a few 23ish around as well. Also, it's about 3:1 girl/guy ratio. No thanks.

I decided that maybe I should have just lived off of 450 N again this year because I seem to spend half my time at one of the complexes on or near that street! I have quite a few friends in Belmont this year, surprisingly; and I am still good friends with a lot of people in my old ward at Sparks and Arcadia, as well as the other Sparks ward from this past summer; I have quite a few friends from previous wards in Roman Gardens and Centennial II (also on 450 N) and so in the past week, I think I spent more time at one or more of those complexes than at my own place! However, not living in BYU housing is worth it for me to live 2 miles away. I can't tell you how much I LOVE not living in BYU housing!!

I still feel like I made the right choice in moving back to Provo, so we'll see what happens in the coming months. As strange as it seems, it's actually good to be back. I forgot how many really good friends I have out here and how much I missed them all! This is definitely going to be a fun year. :)

(PS, Alyssa Johnson and I went to Seven Peaks tonight for the dual stake activity. Oh my goodness it was so much fun! There were SO many people there and the best part was that everything was free!!! Afterwards, I ran into Verdon and Klark and the three of us ended up having a 2+ hour long conversation about various things. Let me just say... it was quite entertaining!!)

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

I really enjoyed the whole BYU time. I liked having so many activities.